BFM® Fitting Sleeves
BFM® fitting sleeves are manufactured in many different types of materials to serve varying industries. There are options for different temperatures and applications to best suit your processing requirements. Below you’ll see the sleeve materials available. Click on them to read more.
FLEXIBLE CONNECTOR – Special Designs
- Diameters –Starting at 4”, 5″ and 6″, and then in 2″ (50 mm) increments up to 65” (1650 mm).
- Lengths –Starting at 3” (80 mm) and 4″ (100 mm), and then in 2” (50 mm) increments up to 19’8” (6000 mm).
Note:For diameters 700 mm (27.5″) and upward, certain length restrictions apply.
- PSI is heavily stocked from 4”-26” diameter collars & 4”-16” diameter sleeves.
- PSI is heavily stocked in sleeve lengths up to 16” long.
Discover More about the BFM®
BFM Case Studies
Request a Quote:
We’re happy you’re taking an active step to contain your valuable product, protect your workers, and install a repeatable, dust-tight flexible connector. The BFM® fitting is a huge upgrade to your processing facility, and as the #1 US Distributor, we’re happy to provide you with a quote and additional information.
With your information provided below, we will contact you shortly to discuss:
- Sizes & lengths of your connectors & spigots
- Pricing information
- Delivery time (in-stock items can be next-day air shipped)