PPS bin vent filters are an effective solution for dust control problems in bins, hoppers, and silos. A bin vent will separate dust particles from the conveying air, either discharging the unwanted dust or reclaiming it for use again.
Dust particles are collected on the outside surface of special bags or pleated filter elements as the air stream passes through the filter media and up to the clean air plenum. A pulse of predetermined compressed air is released into a distribution pipe, producing a shock wave along the length of the bag, dislodging the particles from the surface for product recovery.
Bin vent filters can be furnished to handle air volumes ranging from 50 to 5,000 cubic feet per minute. All bin vent filters are equipped with automatic online pulse-jet cleaning technology.
Top-load and bottom-load units are available with bags/filter elements accessed from above or below the tube sheet.
- Adjustable automatic online pulse-cycle cleaning technology
- Solid state timer board in a NEMA 4 enclosure
- Wide range of high efficiency filter media
- Top and bottom bag/cartridge removal
- Broad selection of internal coatings, special exterior finishes and insulations
- Materials of construction include carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Food-grade construction or designs that meet 3A dairy requirements
- Exhaust fans
- Internal support grids
- Pulse-on-Demand filter cleaning
- Explosion venting and suppression
- Support legs and platforms
Powder Process-Solutions will properly design a bin vent for optimum filtration efficiency, low energy consumption, and long bag/pleated filter bag life.