The BFM® fitting is a revolutionary flexible connector system that eliminates the problems associated with traditional hose clamp systems in bulk powder processing operations. By utilizing two welded collars and a snap-in sleeve, BFM® fittings create a tool-free environment for cleaning and changeover. Comprised of these two basic elements, the flexible sleeve with integral top and bottom snap bands and two matched BFM® collars, the fitting snaps easily into place using only your hands!
BFM®s patented connectors provide superior performance:
- 100% sealed, no mess, no leaks
- Seals tighter under pressure
- No product build-up means better hygiene
FLEXIBLE CONNECTOR – Materials
FLEXIBLE CONNECTOR – Special Designs
- Diameters – Variety of diameters available in 4”, 5″, & 6″ diameters increasing in 2″ (50mm) increments all the way up to 65” (1650mm).
- Lengths – Variety of lengths available starting at 3” (80mm), 4″ (100mm) then in 2” (50mm) increments up to 19’ 8” (6000mm). PSI is heavily stocked in sleeve lengths up to 16” long.
(Note: for larger diameters from 700mm (27.5″) upwards, certain length restrictions apply).
- PSI is heavily stocked from 4”-26” diameter collars & 4”-16” diameter sleeves.
- PSI is heavily stocked in sleeve lengths up to 16” long.
BFM® spigots come in stocked sizes ranging from 4” (100mm) diameter to 26” (650mm) diameter, in two-inch increments, and come in 304 or 316L stainless steel (2B finish). Electropolished stainless steel spigots are available as special order items, in the same diameter range. Special order diameters for spigots go up to 65″ (1650mm).
All spigot diameters are measured at the base of the tail. The spigot design is slightly tapered. OD at the top of the tail is 5mm/13/64” greater than the base.
2” tails on the spigots can be trimmed to fit existing piping. The tail can be easily cut down or cut on an angle to suit your existing pipe work
Request a Quote:
We’re happy you’re taking an active step to contain your valuable product, protect your workers, and install a repeatable, dust-tight flexible connector. The BFM® fitting is a huge upgrade to your processing facility, and as the #1 US Distributor, we’re happy to provide you with a quote and additional information.
With your information provided below, we will contact you shortly to discuss:
- Sizes & lengths of your connectors & spigots
- Pricing information
- Delivery time (in-stock items can be next-day air shipped)