BFM fittings are manufactured in New Zealand, so between holiday shutdowns and overseas shipping, you can expect delays as we get closer the end of the year.
We like to communicate with our customers a cut off date for ordering to ensure a timely delivery of product. We recommend checking your stock of BFM fittings NOW to guarantee that you are prepared for the busy end of the year. The last thing we want is any of our customers to run intro production issues when it matters most!
As always, PSI will continue to stock standard materials and sizes (8″, 10″ and 12″) BFM fittings as always, however it is critical that the following sleeves and collar be ordered by mid-November to ensure a timely delivery.
- Sleeves and collars larger than 12″ in diameter
- Sleeves longer than 8″ in length
- Sleeves made with Teflon material
- Sleeves with a support ring design
- Sleeves with a tapered design
- Any BFM fittings (standard or specialized) that your plant cannot function without
Please plan to evaluate your needs for the remainder of 2020 (and beginning of 2021) and let us know how we can be of any assistance.
You can fill our the form below for a quick quote or order or call us at 612-889-7781 for immediate assistance.