RAPIDCLEAN™ Grate Magnets
The RAPIDCLEAN™ grate magnet serves as a quick-clean grate magnet, featuring a dust-tight housing that can be easily cleaned outside the product stream. The RAPIDCLEAN™ grate magnets can be installed at the inlet or outlet of rotary valves, at the discharge of screw conveyors , elevators, flowveyor and blenders, or upstream of all packing operations and bulk filling.
The swing-up design of the grate magnet allows for easy and quick cleaning, which also allows maintenance to safely clean in the process area, compared to other magnetic separator designs that require transporting the magnet grate for cleaning, which can leave maintenance open for injury and the magnets exposed to damage.
- Stainless steel construction
- Ledge free housing interior
- Swing-up magnet feature is robust, compact, safe, and self-supporting
- USDA Dairy accepted models, suitable for hygienic sensitive applications such as dairy and baby food powders
- Variable bar centers to suit product flow
- Engineered spanner free, quick release magnetic door closure — provides even door seal pressure — seal presses into groove
- RE80™ or RE80™ HT ultra high energy magnet element options, greater than 10,000 gauss
- Seal welded and vacuum encapsulated for extended magnet strength life
- Withstands cleaning temperatures to 302°F — safe to hot water blast (HT models)
- Non-magnetic ends protected from product flow
- Product security
- External drawer support slides
- Eliminate risk of metal fragment issues caused by magnets not being cleaned (no operator error)
Request a Quote:
Complete the form and we’ll get back to you within one business day!
We’re happy you’re taking an active step to protect valuable product, your workers, and streamline your magnetic separation cleaning and processing. MAGNATTACK™ magnetic separators upgrade to your processing facility with superior magnetic separation, and we’re happy to provide you with a quote and additional information.
With your information provided below, we will contact you shortly to discuss:
- Types of magnets and their separate uses
- Benefits of RE80™ magnetics
- Costs associated with upgrading to MAGNATTACK™ magnetic separators