How Does a Gyratory Sifter Work?
Gyratory sifters impart a non-vibratory, gyratory-reciprocating motion to the screen surface. There is no vertical component to this motion, which increases material dwell time on the screen. This motion is gentle on friable powders and can utilize ball cleaning of the screen(s).
Gyratory Sifter Features
- Gentle action moves product across screen(s) surface to classify material without exerting additional force on particulate
- Multiple screen decks available, providing more surface area for fine particulate classification as required
- Sizes range from test lab models to bulk production capacities
- No rotating parts with the product stream
- Food grade and Dairy grade models available
Learn More About Our Powder Sifter Options
Want to make the right choice for your powder sifter investment? Learn more about all of our powder sifters.
Contact Us Today
Contact Powder-Solutions, Inc to learn more about a custom powder sifter design or request a quote.