Inline Plate Magnet for Powder Process Solutions
The Inline Plate Magnet features a stepped plate magnet design to efficiently capture and retain ferrous materials in a conveyed powder stream. The precision machined housing and one piece O-ring seal is designed for leak-free operation, in pressure and vacuum systems up to 15 PSIG.
Inline plate magnet solutions are offered with single and dual plate magnet designs for redundant protection or increased separation performance in larger diameter line sizes.
Available in 3”, 4”, 5” & 6” line sizes with plain tube, Tri-Clamp, BSM, flanged and custom end connections.
The plate is secured by multiple quickrelease nuts, allowing the plate to be swung away from the unit for easy access, cleaning, and inspection.
- Demountable without tools
- Magnetic protection without restricting powder flow
- Available in 3”, 4”, 5” and 6” designs, custom sizes available
- 8,000 gauss plus rare earth magnet provides maximum cleaning efficiency
- Mounted vertically or horizontally
- Single and dual magnet designs available
Contact us to learn more about the ways an inline plate magnet can benefit bulk powder processing.