GRATE MAGNETS FOR POWDER PROCESSING
Grate magnets are designed for the removal of ferrous particles in free flowing powder streams. Typical applications include discharge chutes, process equipment protection, and before final packaging. All Powder Process-Solution grate magnets and housings are designed for the flow characteristics of your powder.Features and Benefits of our Magnet Separators
- Single, double and triple bank designs
- High strength rare earth magnets
- Custom designed housings and process connections
- Easy access to magnets, dust tight, sanitary construction (including USDA-Dairy)
- Check weighing and reject systems
- Every magnet rod pull tested and documented
For magnet separators that specialize in easy-clean and quick-clean options, visit our MAGNATTACK™ RAPIDCLEAN™ and MAGNATTACK™ MAG-RAM™ grate magnets.
Contact Us today to learn more about a solution to fit your unique application.