Screw feeders are used for applications where the controlled rate of product discharge is important to the process.PPS is proud to introduce our VSF (Volumetric Screw Feeder) and VSFO (Volumetric Screw Feeder with Overflight) designs to supply to the dairy processing industry and the nutritional/food processing industries. Our VSF and VSFO screw feeder models meet the requirements of 3-A sanitary standard 81-00. Auger diameters are available ranging from 4″-10″ with lengths to fit almost any application. The fully demountable design allows for easy cleaning and quick disassembly and assembly.
- Discharge of smaller hoppers and day bins
- Bulk bag or hand dump stations
- Minor powder addition and batching
- Carbon or stainless steel, with many surface and weld finishes
- Helix flighting to match your product and process requirements
- Tri-flighting for uniform product density and accurate metering
- Integral scale systems for gravimetric feeding
- Drive configurations, AC/DC, Direct/Chain/Belt
- Demountable designs, including USDA/Dairy accepted
If you’re interested in getting more information on how Powder Process-Solutions can assist you with your powder processing needs, please contact us today.