CIP CLEANING AND HOT AIR DRYING
Powder Process-Solutions can provide powder handling systems with Clean-In-Place (CIP) capability. When dry cleaning is not practical, CIP cleaning is an effective method with minimal downtime.
A successful Clean-In-Place system will offer:
- Components selected that are suitable for CIP cleaning
- Powder lines and CIP piping sized and routed for effective cleaning and draining
- Nozzles and spray balls sized and located to reach all areas of equipment
- Working closely with your CIP kitchen supplier
Hot Air Drying
Powder Process-Solutions can integrate hot air drying systems to minimize time spent waiting for powder lines to be completely dry.
- Electric or steam heating
- Portable and electric designs
- Regenerative blower selected for the pipe routing
- Intake and discharge air filtration
- Automated controls