BAG DUMP STATION
Bag dump stations capture dust as bags, drums, and other various containers are being dispensed into the process. By collecting the dust at the time of powder dumping, valuable product is saved while maintaining air quality to ensure a safe plant environment.
PPS offers modular designs to promote maximum flexibility, and to ensure that the bag dump station meets to your plant and process requirements.
Customizable Design Options:
- Single and dual configurations
- Integral or remote dust collection with cartridges or filter bags
- Pallet lift tables
- Magnetic and vibrating dump grates
- High capacity sifting or scalping
- Discharge devices
- Vibration, fluidization, impacting
- Bag compaction and waste conveying systems