VACUUM DENSE PHASE CONVEYING
Powder Process-Solutions designs pneumatic conveying systems for powder, granules and agglomerates. Low volume, high pressure air is used to convey at low velocities, ensuring low product degradation at the destination. Depending on the application parameters, either pressure or vacuum dense phase systems are used. This gives us the ability to design conveying systems with multiple sources and destinations.
Vacuum Dense Phase Conveying System Components:
- Infeed point(s) to funnel powder and fluidize in a controlled manner as powder enters the convey line
- Gas booster points along the convey line to maintain control of powder velocity
- Vacuum receiver hopper(s) to collect conveyed powder
- Discharge valve (butterfly valve for intermittent discharge, rotary valve for continuous discharge)
- Air control valves and pressure monitoring
- High vacuum pump(s)
- PLC based control system with easy operator interface (HMI)
Features and Benefits:
- Low powder damage
- Control system utilizes sensors to control conveying rate
- Air-to-product ratio is maintained for reliable conveying, no plugging
- Low cost to convey from multiple sources
Find more information about pneumatic conveying systems from Powder Process-Solutions.
Contact Us Today
If you’re interested in getting more information on how Powder Process-Solutions can assist you with your powder processing needs, please contact us today.