DILUTE PHASE CONVEYING SYSTEM
Powder Process-Solutions designs dilute phase conveying system for applications where product abrasiveness, degradation and segregation are not a concern. High volume, low pressure air is used to convey at high velocities to keep the product in suspension to the destination. The product is conveyed on a continuous basis, where product is constantly supplied at the starting point while arriving at the destination without interruption, allowing the pneumatic conveying system to adapt easily for dosing or continuous weighing applications.
Advantages of Dilute Phase Conveying
Dilute phase conveying systems offer simple pneumatic conveying designs, while typically offering lower cost complete systems. Dilute phase systems, because of their simple design elements, also typically require less maintenance and repair.
Dilute Phase Conveying System Components:
- Inlet air dehumidifier and/or filter (optional)
- Rotary lobe positive displacement blower
- Aftercooler with final filter (optional)
- Rotary valve(s) to meter product into the convey line
- Divert valve(s) to multiple destinations
- Receiving vessel(s) with dust filtration to separate conveying air from powder
- PLC based control system with easy operator interface (HMI)
Features and Benefits:
- Lower capital cost and installation cost
- Flexible convey line routing
- Easy to understand and operate
- Adaptable to a wide range of distances and convey rates
Find more information about pneumatic conveying systems from Powder Process-Solutions.
Contact Us Today
If you’re interested in getting more information on how Powder Process-Solutions can assist you with your powder processing needs, please contact us today.